RE: [BPQ32] BPQ DLL Exported Interface

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 9, 2008
      Hi Pedro,

      No, but I will document the interface, and publish either a sample or one of the real driver .dlls, hopefully im the next day or two.

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 9, 2008
        Hi John,

        Thank you very much! Look forward in anticipation of having that
        info.

        Regards, Pedro LU7DID/S.

        --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "John Wiseman" <john.wiseman@...>
        wrote:

        > Hi Pedro,
        >
        > No, but I will document the interface, and publish either a sample
        or one of
        > the real driver .dlls, hopefully im the next day or two.

        Behalf Of