BPQ DLL Exported Interface

  • p_e_colla
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 8, 2008
      Hello all,

      Is there a documentation for the exported interface a DLL implementing
      an external interface has to implement? Or perhaps a template or any
      other sample of a working DLL (even trivial in functionality)?

      Thanks in advance, Pedro. LU7DID/H.
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 9, 2008
        Hi Pedro,

        No, but I will document the interface, and publish either a sample or one of the real driver .dlls, hopefully im the next day or two.

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 9, 2008
          Hi John,

          Thank you very much! Look forward in anticipation of having that
          info.

          Regards, Pedro LU7DID/S.

          --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "John Wiseman" <john.wiseman@...>
          wrote:

          > Hi Pedro,
          >
          > No, but I will document the interface, and publish either a sample
          or one of
          > the real driver .dlls, hopefully im the next day or two.

          Behalf Of