TNC-X Problems

  • wavetel1
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2014
      For a while now I have had issues on and off with my TNC-X .. I am using it in USB mode on a Windows XP 32 bit machine. Every few days I have to disconnect and reinitialize the USB port and restart BPQ32 from scratch.
      On some builds of BPQ32 earlier I had long runs of weeks before it gave any issues.
      Currently I am using AGW vanilla and this proves more reliable for the moment.
      I usually RUN AGW2BPW.

      I remember a config option with BPQ32 a while ago that was discussed for the TNC-X. Was this ever implemented ? Ive never been able to really work out what this issue is but just lately the builds of BPQ32 seem to have been more problematic with the TNC-X .
      I am currently using BPQ32 6.0.4.14 when I run it and have not upgraded to the recent one.

      Any sugestions apprecieted

      Tony VK5AH