RE: [BPQ32] Re: RMS and BPQ32?

    Message 1 of 15 , Sep 19, 2008

      Ken

      Send me the following information:

      Node Call

      Node Alias

      Winlink Call assume -10

      I will write the BPQCFG.TXT and a BPQAXIP.CFG for you, with the correct mask value.

      You don’t need to use AGWPE how ever this is up to you, BPQ has an AGWPE look a like (AGWtoBPQ.EXE)

      That will accomplish the same as AGWPE.

      Mike Melnik

      Message 2 of 15 , Oct 14, 2008
        I've been working on a direct interface between RMS Packet and BPQ32, in
        conjunction with the RMS developers. This is in addition to the existing
        AGWPE interface, which can be used via AGWtoBPQ. I'm looking for a few
        volunteers to test the new code.

        73, John G8BPQ
        Message 3 of 15 , Oct 14, 2008

          John

          I will be more then happy to try the code for you.

          Mike Melnik N9PMO

          Message 4 of 15 , Oct 14, 2008
            I'd be happy to beta test for you.

            Right now, I am running AGWtoBPQ which has been up for a couple of
            months without any problems.

            - Mark K2CAN

            John Wiseman wrote:

            > I've been working on a direct interface between RMS Packet and BPQ32, in
            > conjunction with the RMS developers. This is in addition to the existing
            > AGWPE interface, which can be used via AGWtoBPQ. I'm looking for a few
            > volunteers to test the new code.
            >
            > 73, John G8BPQ
          • K.O. Higgs
            Message 5 of 15 , Oct 14, 2008
              You can count me in..

              73, K.O. N0KFQ

              --

              K.O. Higgs
              n0kfq@...
              Message 6 of 15 , Oct 14, 2008
                I can test the code John. Also fwiw my tests this weekend with agw were inconsistent.

                73 Jay

                On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 4:41 AM, John Wiseman <john.wiseman@...> wrote:

                I've been working on a direct interface between RMS Packet and BPQ32, in
                conjunction with the RMS developers. This is in addition to the existing
                AGWPE interface, which can be used via AGWtoBPQ. I'm looking for a few
                volunteers to test the new code.

                73, John G8BPQ

                --
                Jay WS7I

              • David Wagner WA2DXQ
                Message 7 of 15 , Oct 14, 2008
                  John,

                  I am just about to add BPQ to my RMS so I can test it without problem.

                  Only thing is I have few users on packet and it would not get a hard
                  workout.

                  Dave
                  WA2DXQ

                  Message 8 of 15 , Oct 14, 2008

                    Good Evening Group

                    I tried John’s AGWPE interface, and works great, myself I am having a bit of problems with too many programs

                    On one computer, aside from my overloaded computer the interface was easy to install.

                    Great Job John.

                    Mike Melnik N9PMO

                    Message 9 of 15 , Oct 15, 2008

                      Hi John.. I would like to try it as well..

                      73 Jerry N9LYA