BPQ32 BBS help - works first time but not after:

  • davidkmcginnis
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2014
      I'm trying to help a user who is reporting the following behavior when connecting to the BPQ32 BBS.

      "I use RMS Express for the pactor portion to BPQ31.  What I noticed is that I can initially make a connection and download messages.   I then disconnect, read the emails and try to reconnect the following happens.  I can make a pactor connection.  It is at this point where the pactor session times out without going to the BPQ31 BBS.  This has happened several times."

    • Jay WS7I
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2014
        What TNC is he using in RMS Express ?  SCS or ??

        On 1/2/2014 8:26 AM, david.k.mcginnis@... wrote:

        I'm trying to help a user who is reporting the following behavior when connecting to the BPQ32 BBS.

        "I use RMS Express for the pactor portion to BPQ31.  What I noticed is that I can initially make a connection and download messages.   I then disconnect, read the emails and try to reconnect the following happens.  I can make a pactor connection.  It is at this point where the pactor session times out without going to the BPQ31 BBS.  This has happened several times."

        _

      • davidkmcginnis
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 2, 2014
          SCS