Rig control for Yaesu FTDX3000

  • cpgilles
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 26, 2013

      Has anyone had any success getting rig control to work for a Yaesu FTDX3000.  I am sure I have everything configured correctly and even confirmed connection with another program but the Rig Control is not communicating with this radio.  I was communicating with my FT897.

      Currently my rig control line is:

      COM6 38400 YAESU FT3000.

      I have also tried FTDX3000

      Thanks

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 26, 2013

        The CAT command set looks very similar to the FT2000, so try that.

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 26, 2013

          That worked.  Thank you.

          Chuck Gillespie

          W4CPG