PTC2 - BPQMail incomming connects

  • Sergej
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 20, 2013
      Does anyone notice a problem with incoming calls with Paсtor PTC2 TNC
      and BPQMail?

      Here observed after the system work more than may be 3-5 hours
      incoming Pactor calls with PTC2 do not work as it should be.

      After incomming connection established, TNCs just handshaking (changeover).
      In BPQMail on "master" side displayed welcome message [BPQ-... but its not go to caller's end...
      Outgoing connects still work fine.

      Powering ON/OFF TNCs don't solve, only full restart of BPQ32 programs
      helps.

      73, Sergej
      ut1hzm/uz2hz
    • Sergej
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 24, 2013
        Not got any replys...

        It appears as data stream from BBS system not coming to the TNC,
        so TNCs (and link) remain in handshaking.

        Although outgoing pactor call will work fine.

        73,
        Merry Christmass

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 30, 2013
          Sergej,

          What version of BPQ are you running?

          I've made quite a few changes to the PTC driver recently. They weren't
          specifically to deal with the problem you are seeing but it might be worth
          trying it.

          It appears as data stream from BBS system not coming to the TNC,
          so TNCs (and link) remain in handshaking.

          Although outgoing pactor call will work fine.

          73,
          Merry Christmass

          Sergej.

          > Does anyone notice a problem with incoming calls with Paсtor PTC2 TNC
          > and BPQMail?
          >
          > Here observed after the system work more than may be 3-5 hours
          > incoming Pactor calls with PTC2 do not work as it should be.
          >
          > After incomming connection established, TNCs just handshaking
          (changeover).
          > In BPQMail on "master" side displayed welcome message [BPQ-... but its not
          go to caller's end...
          > Outgoing connects still work fine.
          >
          > Powering ON/OFF TNCs don't solve, only full restart of BPQ32 programs
          > helps.
          >

          > 73, Sergej
          > ut1hzm/uz2hz

          Yahoo Groups Links