APRS-IS Gateway ...listening ports for clients connection

  • Marco Di Martino (IW2OHX)
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 15, 2013
      Hi all,
      I'm thinking on moving all my APRS services under LinBPQ.
      I'm wondering if the LinBPQ APRS function can have some filtered TCP
      ports where can
      wait for clients connection.

      I was unable to find this information in BPQ Aprs page:
      http://www.cantab.net/users/john.wiseman/Documents/APRSDigiGate.html

      Thanks,
      Marco
      iw2ohx
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 15, 2013
        Marco,

        No, BPQAPRS does not have an APRS-IS server - it is an APRS-IS client.

        John