Forwarding and partners

  • kg7bga
    Message 1 of 16 , Nov 30, 2013
      I am trying to set up so that I can forward to a node that my friend started, but I am confused about what to set in the forwarding part so that his node will get all the bulls and messages that I get.  Also, I am not sure that he is getting messages sent to him at his node. I also want to be able to get and pass to other countries.

      I am looking for more forwarding partners and chat partners, specifically in NV, CA, and OR. I am happy to partner anyone that needs as well.
    • Jim
      Message 2 of 16 , Nov 30, 2013

        Still looking for forwarding folks HF Pactor, Packet, Robust packet, and axudp.

        Jim wu3v
        Marlow, GA near Savannah
      • K.O. Higgs
        Message 3 of 16 , Nov 30, 2013
          Jim, I can use an axip partner in Georgia... I am in Branson, Missouri.
          MAP KB0WSA-6 kb0wsa.dyndns.org UDP 10093 B
          I can handle NTS and P-Mail for MO, AR, and OK.

          73,  K.O. n0kfq

          --

          K.O. Higgs
          n0kfq@...

        • Peter - ZL2BAU
          Message 4 of 16 , Nov 30, 2013
            On 01/12/13 10:59, Jim wrote:

            Still looking for forwarding folks HF Pactor, Packet, Robust packet, and axudp.

            Jim wu3v
            Marlow, GA near Savannah

            Hi Jim,

                     I`m open for an AXUDP link and BBS forwarding to New Zealand if you like ?

            Regards ..... Peter

          • Charles D. Hall
            Message 5 of 16 , Nov 30, 2013
              I am open for New Zealand.

              Dale

              Message 6 of 16 , Nov 30, 2013
                peter,what are the frequencies where there are bbs forwarding on hf?
                can i decode it with an tnc here?
                just curious
                gervais
                ve2ckn

                To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com

                Message 7 of 16 , Nov 30, 2013
                  On 01/12/13 12:38, Charles D. Hall wrote:

                  I am open for New Zealand.

                  Dale

                  Hi Dale,

                             Let me know your details and I`ll set it up, details here are.

                  Node : BAUNOD:ZL2BAU-3

                  MAP ZL2BAU-3 zl2bau.dyndns.org UDP 10093 B

                  BBS : BAUBBS:ZL2BAU

                  zl2bau.dyndns.org 6303

                  Regards ..... Peter

                • Peter - ZL2BAU

                    From: peter.zl2bau@...
                    Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2013 12:35:21 +1300

                    On 01/12/13 10:59, Jim wrote:

                    Still looking for forwarding folks HF Pactor, Packet, Robust packet, and axudp.

                    Jim wu3v
                    Marlow, GA near Savannah

                    Hi Jim,

                             I`m open for an AXUDP link and BBS forwarding to New Zealand if you like ?

                    Regards ..... Peter

                    Hi Gervais,

                                    I think someone in the USA would be better to answer this question for you.

                    Regards ..... Peter

                  • Charles D. Hall
                    Message 9 of 16 , Nov 30, 2013
                      Thanks Peter!  Here is my info.

                      Dale

                      node: Skull:K7SKL-14
                      MAP K7SKL-14 k7skl.no-ip.org UDP 10093 B
                      BBS SKLBBS:K7SKL-1
                      Chat SKLCHT:K7SKL-11

                      k7skl.no-ip.org 8010

                      Message 10 of 16 , Nov 30, 2013

                        Sounds good Peter send me the data off list, I will do the same

                        Jim wu3v

                        Message 11 of 16 , Nov 30, 2013

                          Gervais I can do pactor 1-3 modes
                          Jim
                          WU3V

                          Message 12 of 16 , Nov 30, 2013

                            In USA we are using 7.101and 10.1413 14.1104
                            Pactor and robust packet on 7.1

                            Message 13 of 16 , Dec 1, 2013
                              On 01/12/13 18:51, Jim wrote:

                              Sounds good Peter send me the data off list, I will do the same

                              Jim wu3v

                              Hi Jim,

                                       I`ll set up the node first, then do the BBS files soon after.

                              Node : BAUNOD:ZL2BAU-3

                              MAP ZL2BAU-3 zl2bau.dyndns.org UDP 10093 B

                              BBS : BAUBBS:ZL2BAU

                              zl2bau.dyndns.org 6303

                              I`ll set a password for you in the Linux BBS

                              Password :  2BAU3WU

                              Regards ..... Peter

                            • Gervais Fillion
                              Message 14 of 16 , Dec 1, 2013

                                thanks Jim
                                i still have here an old MFJ1278,can i decode some traffic and if yes what software should i use?

                                i just want to  see what kind of traffic this is,
                                i also have an PK232 on the tablette...:-)

                                thanks for the frequencie,this morning i can hear on 7.101 some traffic but it sound packet to me.

                                73
                                gervais
                                ve2ckn

                                To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
                                From: james@...
                                Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2013 07:37:46 +0000

                                Message 15 of 16 , Dec 2, 2013

                                  Jim,

                                  I am running RP in Roanoke, VA we might be able to reach on 40 or 30M.  I am scanning 30, 40, and 80M.  My antenna is down right now for maintenance but should be back up this weekend.  What frequencies are you on for RP?

                                  Chuck

                                  W4CPG

                                  Message 16 of 16 , Dec 22, 2013

                                    Still looking for forwarding folks HF Pactor, HF Packet, HF Robust packet
                                    james@....

                                    Jim wu3v
                                    Marlow, GA near Savannah