FBBDNS ?

  • lw1drj
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 8, 2008
      Hello to all.
      I am trying to use FBBDNS but I do not find any example of
      configuration.
      Might anybody spend one to me, or say to me where to find it.??
      Thank you in advance.

      LW1DRJ - Daniel
      ARM-BBS
      Argentina
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 10, 2008

        LWiDRJ Daniel

        Look in the files section WinFbb 7.01 setup, on the BPQ Reflector I have the FBBDNS in there with an example how to set it up

        You can also download the AnologX Port mapper,

        Mike Melnik