Back from my trip.

  • ki6aeu
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 28, 2008
      I have the fbb installed and runing in test mode.
      When i install bpq32 it starts and them exits just like it did in the
      begining.
      Also i have my signalink usb. I would like to use that instead of the
      Kam Plus if i could.

      KI6AEU
    • ki6aeu
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 28, 2008
        Ok downloaded the latest ver of bpq32 now it does not crash.
        and im out of test mode