Wrong call after connect

  • nl2prc
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 11, 2013
      Hi all

      When i connect the node named NL9DHR with my call NL2PRC
      And then i connect to my bbs then the NL9DHR call is connected instead of
      my NL2PRC Call

      What do have wrong in my setup

      Sofware BBS is FBB Version 7.01.35 alpha (Win32) compiled on Jun 10 2001
      Software NODE is G8BPQ Network System V6.0.1.1 for Win32 (721)

      The node NL9DHR is connected via AXUDP to the BPQ node NL4DHR
      BBS call is NL2DHR.

      thanks
    • Mike
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 11, 2013

        Hi all

        When i connect the node named NL9DHR with my call NL2PRC

        And then i connect to my bbs then the NL9DHR call is connected instead of

        my NL2PRC Call

        What do have wrong in my setup

        Sofware BBS is FBB Version 7.01.35 alpha (Win32) compiled on Jun 10 2001

        Software NODE is G8BPQ Network System V6.0.1.1 for Win32 (721)

        The node NL9DHR is connected via AXUDP to the BPQ node NL4DHR

        BBS call is NL2DHR.

        thanks

        No virus found in this message.

      • Mike