bp32 and micro keyer II

  • roose553
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 9, 2013
      hi
      i have bpq32 up and running with a tnc2s,tnc is kissmode no problems,but i want to use bpq32 with a micro keyer II,what do i need to put in the config
      the virtual cable is made,multipsk is working with the micro keyer
      any suggestions
      thanks
      Ronnie
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 9, 2013
        Ronnie,

        I understand the micro keyer is basically a soundcard interface. What modes do you wanr to use it on?

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 9, 2013

          Hi John,

          Thanks for the reply,well the modes thats simple just packet

          Greetings

          Ronnie

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 9, 2013
            Ronni