Pactor issue

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2013
      I had my old reliable compaq box die on me, the linmail.cfg file was corrupted as the warning said it was zero bytes (bummer)!
      So I built up another machine and it scans but I cannot make it transmit...from the web pages. I can attach the pactor port and use a radio command
      (radio 14.111 USB)and call a station but not from the web interface. I did have to rebuild that after the linmail.cfg file became 0 bytes.I have not had anyone call me so I do not know if there are any other issues.
      I am using a 4 port edgeport and a PTC2ex Kenwood TS-480

      The version is 6.0.4.23

      Jim WU3V
    • T L Roberson
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2013

        When I get home I will try to connect to your station
        Robby

        Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android