Config for linbpq

  • don.porter01
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2013
      If you have a minimal config you are willing to share, I can use it. I am currently setting up but haven't got the rig online yet. So, I am internet only.

      Looking to get the config accurate prior to putting the rig on the air.

      Thanks for the help.

      Don
    • Jerry
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1 1:21 AM

      Here is my Pilin config.. I will grab you one to also see RF ports.. 73

      Message 3 of 3 , Nov 1 4:01 AM
        Thanks