New Version/TermTCP

  • Ryan Collier
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 25, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 32 KB
    Good Morning Group,

    New Version of TermTCP is out for those users. 1.0.0.46

    I also now have a group for TermTCP with Google. You can get to that group here. This is were all new updates are being posted.

    Thanks,

    Ryan (KB8PMY)
    KD8TUZ Hamilton Wireless Radio Club

  • Joel Yates
    Message 2 of 3 , Oct 25, 2013
      Is this the Linux or Windows or Android version?
      ...73's...Joel N4JOA

      Joel Yates
      yate4899@...

      [Attachment(s) from Ryan Collier included below]

      Message 3 of 3 , Oct 25, 2013
        This is for linux only.