RE: [BPQ32] Re: Starting WinFbb

    Message 1 of 21 , Aug 11, 2008

      Glad to hear you have it running, you can go a head and setup Telnet and BPQ

      Just remember BPQ must be your first Port selection, and for Telnet select

      TLN not TCP,  I have several telnet and AXIP Ports, I will be more then happy

      To help with the setup,

      TELNET Ports

      AXIP UDP ports

      The other two axip ports are restricted

      My DNS Address same as my web site, n9pmo.dyndns.org

      Mike Melnik