Re: Starting WinFbb

  • ki6aeu
    Message 1 of 21 , Aug 10 6:04 PM
      I cant find it with a search of my whole computer. i think i uses your
      reg now. so i posted a copy of my config back up.

      --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "Phillip" <zl2tze@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      > Can you post your INIT.SRV file this is an editable file
      and if
      > that is wrong you will get the error you say.
      >
      > What is on Line 5 in the INIT.SRV ?
      >
      > 73 Phillip
      > ZL2TZE

      8/10/2008

      Message 2 of 21 , Aug 10 6:28 PM

        OK John,

        I have 7.01 all setup and running, no problems, did you setup the following:

        Forwarding Blocks in FWD Folder

        Forward.sys

        BBS.sys

        I will send you my exported Config Backup, you will need to edit the call sign name, etc,

        Save it in the WinFbb root directory, open the configuration tool, click on Import

        Then Config Backup, navigate to the back up file, you will receive a windows warning box are you

        Sure you want to add this information, YES, and then go to file, click on Reload Registry Config, then Save and Exit.

        This will add two Port, Port 1 BPQ port 2 TLN 6300

        I am sending the n9pmo.fbb Config backup to your E-Mail Address.

        Mike Melnik

        Message 3 of 21 , Aug 10 6:40 PM

          Just sent the Backup and some instruction, to your E-Mail address

          Mike Melnik

          I cant find it with a search of my whole computer. i think i uses your
          reg now. so i posted a copy of my config back up.

          --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups. com, "Phillip" <zl2tze@...> wrote:

          > Hi,
          > Can you post your INIT.SRV file this is an editable file
          and if
          > that is wrong you will get the error you say.
          >
          > What is on Line 5 in the INIT.SRV ?
          >
          > 73 Phillip
          > ZL2TZE

          exported Config file</a>

          "Phillip" <zl2tze@> wrote:

          > > Hi,
          > > INI.SRV line 5 is your Dir of message files
          > > C:\FBB\MAIL or similar
          > >
          > > Check with your editor the path and make sure it is correct
          > >
          > > 73
          > > Phillip
          > > ZL2TZE

          8/10/2008

          Message 4 of 21 , Aug 10 6:53 PM

            I just looked over all your registry entries,

            "CopySysOpMessages"="******"   Should ether have your call sign or completely blank

            Driver"="TCP" Should be Type TLN not TCP

            KI6BPT"="1 1 john" Mine is Blank

            Mike Melnik

            "Phillip" <zl2tze@> wrote:

            > > Hi,
            > > INI.SRV line 5 is your Dir of message files
            > > C:\FBB\MAIL or similar
            > >
            > > Check with your editor the path and make sure it is correct
            > >
            > > 73
            > > Phillip
            > > ZL2TZE

            8/10/2008

            Message 5 of 21 , Aug 10 7:29 PM

              HI Fred

              Sorry for the delay, it is best to download the WFBB 700 from my web site, 7.00E is more

              Stable then 7.01-35,, the download has all needed files, setting 7.00E up with BPQ32

              Can be a bit confusing, any problems, please let me know.

              Mike Melnik

              http://n9pmo.dyndns.org

              Message 6 of 21 , Aug 11 6:59 AM
                Thanks for the help.
                I now have it installed and running.

                Now i'm going to work on
                telnet, bpq32, and connecting it to my kamPlus. ( or should i wait
                till my signalink usb get here?)

                Message 7 of 21 , Aug 11 8:42 AM

                  Glad to hear you have it running, you can go a head and setup Telnet and BPQ

                  Just remember BPQ must be your first Port selection, and for Telnet select

                  TLN not TCP,  I have several telnet and AXIP Ports, I will be more then happy

                  To help with the setup,

                  TELNET Ports

                  AXIP UDP ports

                  The other two axip ports are restricted

                  My DNS Address same as my web site, n9pmo.dyndns.org

                  Mike Melnik

                  http://n9pmo. dyndns.org