Re: [BPQ32] TermTCP New version!!!!!

  • Shawn Bush
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 9, 2013

      Ryan,
      I tried compiling TermTCP and it failed due to GTK libs. But after using the binary it gave errors...

      On Oct 9, 2013 10:30 PM, "Ryan Collier" <kb8pmy@...> wrote:

      Greetings Group,

      I have a newer version Linux TermTCP out. It is now version 1.0.0.36
      You can not scroll the monitor back and it will keep while the monitor box keeps rolling.

      If you need more help please email me directly.

      Thanks
      Ryan
    • Ryan Collier