APRS Files

  • Peter - ZL2BAU
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 8, 2013
      Hi All,

      I see mention of updated HTML files for the APRS side of things ?

      I have not been able to find these ?, Have they been updated ?

      Regards ..... Peter
    • Joel Yates
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 8, 2013
        Hi Peter, Here you go...

        You may also need the latest HTML files if you haven't downloaded the recent test versions.

        ...73's...Joel N4JOA

        Joel Yates
        yate4899@...

        On Tue, Oct 8, 2013 at 8:15 PM, Peter - ZL2BAU <peter.zl2bau@...> wrote:

        Hi All,

        I see mention of updated HTML files for the APRS side of things ?

        I have not been able to find these ?, Have they been updated ?

        Regards ..... Peter

      • Mike
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 8, 2013

          Peter

          Joel beat me to it, if you have installed the latest BPQ/WIN I am pretty sure the files are

          Replaced with the installer, the only reason I say this is after running the installer the

          Background.png I was using was replaced with the packaged png, different then mine.

          I did look at the files and they all seemed to be the same size and information, just a different date.

          Mike N9PMO
          BPQ32 Group Moderator

          I see mention of updated HTML files for the APRS side of things ?

          I have not been able to find these ?, Have they been updated ?

          Regards ..... Peter

          No virus found in this message.

        • Joel Yates
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 8, 2013
            Yes Peter, If you have your own favorite background file. Save it some where other than the HTML folder then move it back into the folder.
            ...Joel

            Joel Yates
            yate4899@...

            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 8, 2013
              On 09/10/13 13:33, Joel Yates wrote:

              Hi Peter, Here you go...

              You may also need the latest HTML files if you haven't downloaded the recent test versions.

              ...73's...Joel N4JOA

              Hi Joel,

                        Yes I download both the new version and HTML files from John`s dropbox, I run the Linux version here which ticks away in the background, Hi.

              Regards ..... Peter