RE: [BPQ32] RE: Chat Partner

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 8, 2013

      Shawn

      I no longer see you in my nodes table, n KD8NCV*

      When I tried to Map you in, I receive error back from the Resolver:

      MAP KD8NCV-3 KD0RDE.INFO UDP 10093 B

      Mike N9PMO
      BPQ32 Group Moderator

      Message 2 of 13 , Oct 8, 2013

        MAP KD8NCV-3 kd8ncv.h0rde.info UDP 10093 B

        Mike,
        That is the correct line, I wasn't sure if you posted it wrong. Well bpq32 keeps crashing while running in screen, and I haven't moved bpq over to a VM.

        I have the ax25 so screwed up.

        73's
        Shawn

        Message 3 of 13 , Oct 8, 2013

          Shawn

          We are in good shape now, connection made.

          As far as the ax25 problem it may be in the bpq32.cfg, click on the yellow icon lower right of tool tray

          Select BPQ32 Console, this will open the MDI window, click on the BPQ32.DLL Console window to bring it

          In the foreground, ether maximize the window or scroll down the window, look for any errors.

          If you need help, send me your bpq32.cfg, I will look it over and test it, Note this must be BPQ/WIN only

          I am not setup yet for BPQ/LIN

          73

          Mike N9PMO
          BPQ32 Group Moderator

          Message 4 of 13 , Oct 8, 2013
            Vesrion 6.0.4.1 of macbpq has been uploaded.

            As well as includng the changes in the recent BPQ32/LinBPQ release, it fixes the problem with B2 forwarding.

            73, John
          • Harold Kinchelow
            Message 5 of 13 , Oct 8, 2013

              Will try it out tonight John.