RE: [BPQ32] RE: Chat Partner

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 7, 2013

      Shawn

      I sent you an e-mail, please check..

      73

      Mike N9PMO
      BPQ32 Group Moderator

      From:
      BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Shawn Bush
      Sent: Monday, October 07, 2013 4:27 PM
      To:
      BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [BPQ32] RE: Chat Partner

      MAP KD8NCV-7 kd8ncv.h0rde.info UDP 10093 B

      I am linked to n9pmo, but it seems that most of the time I can't get a connection, so I would love a backup link.

      I'm located in Bay City, MI

      73's

      Shawn

      On Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 10:10 AM, Charles D. Hall <the.samich@...> wrote:

      Sure.

        Message 3 of 13 , Oct 7, 2013

          Shawn

          Partners need to MAP KD8NCV-3 KD0RDE.INFO UDP 10093 B

          KD8NCV-7 is your Chat Call, this explains why we were having forwarding problems,

          As well as a Chat node to link to.

          Users need to make the correction, this should solve any problems.

          73

          Mike N9PMO
          BPQ32 Group Moderator

            Message 5 of 13 , Oct 8, 2013

              Shawn

              I no longer see you in my nodes table, n KD8NCV*

              When I tried to Map you in, I receive error back from the Resolver:

              Message 6 of 13 , Oct 8, 2013

                MAP KD8NCV-3 kd8ncv.h0rde.info UDP 10093 B

                Mike,
                That is the correct line, I wasn't sure if you posted it wrong. Well bpq32 keeps crashing while running in screen, and I haven't moved bpq over to a VM.

                I have the ax25 so screwed up.

                73's
                Shawn

                Message 7 of 13 , Oct 8, 2013

                  Shawn

                  We are in good shape now, connection made.

                  As far as the ax25 problem it may be in the bpq32.cfg, click on the yellow icon lower right of tool tray

                  Select BPQ32 Console, this will open the MDI window, click on the BPQ32.DLL Console window to bring it

                  In the foreground, ether maximize the window or scroll down the window, look for any errors.

                  If you need help, send me your bpq32.cfg, I will look it over and test it, Note this must be BPQ/WIN only

                  I am not setup yet for BPQ/LIN

                  73

                  Mike N9PMO
                  BPQ32 Group Moderator

                  Message 8 of 13 , Oct 8, 2013
                    Vesrion 6.0.4.1 of macbpq has been uploaded.

                    As well as includng the changes in the recent BPQ32/LinBPQ release, it fixes the problem with B2 forwarding.

                    73, John
                  • Harold Kinchelow
                    Message 9 of 13 , Oct 8, 2013

                      Will try it out tonight John.