Re: [BPQ32] RE: Chat Partner

  • Charles D. Hall
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 7, 2013
      Sure.

      Sent: Monday, October 07, 2013 5:20 AM
      Subject: [BPQ32] RE: Chat Partner

      Do you also mean a axudp NetRom link

      ---In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, <bpq32@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      I am looking to add another Chat Partner or two to my node. Preferably someone not already linked to N9PMO.  Any NV, OR, ID, UT would be awesome, but the more the merrier!

      Dale
      K7SKL

    • Shawn Bush
      Message 2 of 13 , Oct 7, 2013
        MAP KD8NCV-7 kd8ncv.h0rde.info UDP 10093 B

        I am linked to n9pmo, but it seems that most of the time I can't get a connection, so I would love a backup link.
        I'm located in Bay City, MI

        73's
        Shawn

        Sure.

        Message 3 of 13 , Oct 7, 2013

          Shawn

          I sent you an e-mail, please check..

          73

          Mike N9PMO
          BPQ32 Group Moderator

          I am looking to add another Chat Partner or two to my node. Preferably someone not already linked to N9PMO.  Any NV, OR, ID, UT would be awesome, but the more the merrier!

          Dale

          K7SKL

          No virus found in this message.

        • kg7bga

            Message 5 of 13 , Oct 7, 2013

              Shawn

              Partners need to MAP KD8NCV-3 KD0RDE.INFO UDP 10093 B

              KD8NCV-7 is your Chat Call, this explains why we were having forwarding problems,

              As well as a Chat node to link to.

              Users need to make the correction, this should solve any problems.

              73

              Mike N9PMO
              BPQ32 Group Moderator

                Message 7 of 13 , Oct 8, 2013

                  Shawn

                  I no longer see you in my nodes table, n KD8NCV*

                  When I tried to Map you in, I receive error back from the Resolver:

                  Message 8 of 13 , Oct 8, 2013

                    MAP KD8NCV-3 kd8ncv.h0rde.info UDP 10093 B

                    Mike,
                    That is the correct line, I wasn't sure if you posted it wrong. Well bpq32 keeps crashing while running in screen, and I haven't moved bpq over to a VM.

                    I have the ax25 so screwed up.

                    73's
                    Shawn

                    Message 9 of 13 , Oct 8, 2013

                      Shawn

                      We are in good shape now, connection made.

                      As far as the ax25 problem it may be in the bpq32.cfg, click on the yellow icon lower right of tool tray

                      Select BPQ32 Console, this will open the MDI window, click on the BPQ32.DLL Console window to bring it

                      In the foreground, ether maximize the window or scroll down the window, look for any errors.

                      If you need help, send me your bpq32.cfg, I will look it over and test it, Note this must be BPQ/WIN only

                      I am not setup yet for BPQ/LIN

                      73

                      Mike N9PMO
                      BPQ32 Group Moderator

                      Message 10 of 13 , Oct 8, 2013
                        Vesrion 6.0.4.1 of macbpq has been uploaded.

                        As well as includng the changes in the recent BPQ32/LinBPQ release, it fixes the problem with B2 forwarding.

                        73, John
                      • Harold Kinchelow
                        Message 11 of 13 , Oct 8, 2013

                          Will try it out tonight John.