Re: BPQ32 and WinFBB32 runnin gunder Windows XP now

  • abertheaume@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 4, 2006
      Hello Lane,
      I would like to beta test your BPQ23 installer if it is
      available. I currently am using WinFbb32 with AGW but would like to
      have the Netrom capabilities BPQ has.
      Art, N9ZZK

      --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "ve7ihl" <lwforsale@t...> wrote:

      > Not sure who else is interested in this, but I have just started
      > get the BPQ32 (Dec 25 version) to work with WinFBB32 (32 bit
      version)
      > running under Windows XP Pro SP2.
      >
      > It was not obvious on how to get this combination running at first.
      >
      > Thanks goes to John Wiseman and HS1LMV for there helpful emails.
      >
      > I think I will put together an NSIS Windows installer package for
      > BPQ32 that installs all the BPQ files in the right places and sets
      up
      > the needed registry entries automatically. It should also be able
      > create a default "starting point" BPQCFG.TXT file from inout from
      the
      > user. I'll try to get started on this this week, or possibly next
      > week. I''l be looking for anybody who wishes to Beta test this
      > installer. It is a purely optional item for BPQ32, I'm mostly
      going to
      > be doing it for my own archival purposes.
      >
      > Lane
      > VE7IHL

    • ve7ihl
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 4, 2006
        --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "abertheaume@s..." <abertheaume@s...>
        wrote:

        > Hello Lane,
        > I would like to beta test your BPQ23 installer if it is
        > available. I currently am using WinFbb32 with AGW but would like to
        > have the Netrom capabilities BPQ has.
        > Art, N9ZZK
        I have a preliminary version almost ready, was just waiting for a bit
        more feedback from John (G8BPQ) first before letting it out the gate...

        Stay tuned.

        Lane, ve7ihl