Chat Partner

  • kg7bga
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 6, 2013
      I am looking to add another Chat Partner or two to my node. Preferably someone not already linked to N9PMO.  Any NV, OR, ID, UT would be awesome, but the more the merrier!

      Dale
      K7SKL
    • nl2prc
      Message 2 of 13 , Oct 7, 2013

        Do you also mean a axudp NetRom link

        ---In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, <bpq32@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        I am looking to add another Chat Partner or two to my node. Preferably someone not already linked to N9PMO.  Any NV, OR, ID, UT would be awesome, but the more the merrier!

        Dale
        K7SKL
      • Charles D. Hall

          Message 4 of 13 , Oct 7, 2013
            MAP KD8NCV-7 kd8ncv.h0rde.info UDP 10093 B

            I am linked to n9pmo, but it seems that most of the time I can't get a connection, so I would love a backup link.
            I'm located in Bay City, MI

            73's
            Shawn

            Sure.

            Message 5 of 13 , Oct 7, 2013

              Shawn

              I sent you an e-mail, please check..

              73

              Mike N9PMO
              BPQ32 Group Moderator

              I am looking to add another Chat Partner or two to my node. Preferably someone not already linked to N9PMO.  Any NV, OR, ID, UT would be awesome, but the more the merrier!

              Dale

              K7SKL

              No virus found in this message.

            • kg7bga

                Message 7 of 13 , Oct 7, 2013

                  Shawn

                  Partners need to MAP KD8NCV-3 KD0RDE.INFO UDP 10093 B

                  KD8NCV-7 is your Chat Call, this explains why we were having forwarding problems,

                  As well as a Chat node to link to.

                  Users need to make the correction, this should solve any problems.

                  73

                  Mike N9PMO
                  BPQ32 Group Moderator

                    Message 9 of 13 , Oct 8, 2013

                      Shawn

                      I no longer see you in my nodes table, n KD8NCV*

                      When I tried to Map you in, I receive error back from the Resolver:

                      Message 10 of 13 , Oct 8, 2013

                        MAP KD8NCV-3 kd8ncv.h0rde.info UDP 10093 B

                        Mike,
                        That is the correct line, I wasn't sure if you posted it wrong. Well bpq32 keeps crashing while running in screen, and I haven't moved bpq over to a VM.

                        I have the ax25 so screwed up.

                        73's
                        Shawn

                        Message 11 of 13 , Oct 8, 2013

                          Shawn

                          We are in good shape now, connection made.

                          As far as the ax25 problem it may be in the bpq32.cfg, click on the yellow icon lower right of tool tray

                          Select BPQ32 Console, this will open the MDI window, click on the BPQ32.DLL Console window to bring it

                          In the foreground, ether maximize the window or scroll down the window, look for any errors.

                          If you need help, send me your bpq32.cfg, I will look it over and test it, Note this must be BPQ/WIN only

                          I am not setup yet for BPQ/LIN

                          73

                          Mike N9PMO
                          BPQ32 Group Moderator

                          Message 12 of 13 , Oct 8, 2013
                            Vesrion 6.0.4.1 of macbpq has been uploaded.

                            As well as includng the changes in the recent BPQ32/LinBPQ release, it fixes the problem with B2 forwarding.

                            73, John
                          • Harold Kinchelow
                            Message 13 of 13 , Oct 8, 2013

                              Will try it out tonight John.