New version

  • Harold Kinchelow
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2013

      Hey John.
      Just checking to see if you are ready for me to download the new MAC version yet?  Not sure if ur back home yet.
      Just checking.

      Thanks

      Harold
      K7ILO

      On Oct 3, 2013 11:41 AM, "Joel Yates" <yate4899@...> wrote:

      Hi John, Looking good and working good so far on ny Galaxy S3 smartphone. ..73's...Joel N4JOA

      On Oct 3, 2013 2:17 PM, "John Wiseman" <john.wiseman@...> wrote:

      I've uploaded a new version.

      This allows you to define two hosts, and has a Disconnect button. The version number (currently 1.3) is displayed in the output window on startup.