Re: [BPQ32] BPQTermTCP for Andioid

  • Joel Yates
    Message 1 of 32 , Oct 3, 2013

      Hi John, Looking good and working good so far on ny Galaxy S3 smartphone. ..73's...Joel N4JOA

      On Oct 3, 2013 2:17 PM, "John Wiseman" <john.wiseman@...> wrote:

      I've uploaded a new version.

      This allows you to define two hosts, and has a Disconnect button. The version number (currently 1.3) is displayed in the output window on startup.

      73, John

    • David Bird
      Message 32 of 32 , Oct 3, 2013
        John,

        Works great on my Asus 7" Android tablet. Like the two hosts and adding the version number.

        Thanks again,

        73, Dave
        WA7RYV