Android version.

  • Joel Yates
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2013
      Hi John, In the Android version could you add a second connect option line entry.
      When I am at home I use the LAN IP address. When I am not at home I use the Internet IP address. So...it would be nice to be able to switch between them on the Android.
      ...Thanks...73's...Joel N4JOA
      Joel Yates
      yate4899@...
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2013
        Ok, Joel.

        That is already on the list of things to do when I find the time!

        73, John