Off topic a bit

  • Jerry
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2013

      Looking for an old dos or win95 program called Qboot 1.70 or 2.00

      I think the zip file name is qt200.zip or similar I cannot find it online by any means. I need to see if I can reboot my XP Machine every 6 hours or so as I am trying to solve an issue with Winmor locking up and this will afford me sometime to investigate and fix.

      I run 2 instances of winmor and winmor control on my XP machine while linBPQ is linked by network cables and controls the radios…

      Thanks if any of you guys have a copy please send in a Private email..

      73 Jerry N9LYA

      N9LYA/K9BBS  http://w9bbs.no-ip.org:8080  K9BBS IP 44.48.0.161

      Linbpq 6.0.3.31 Debian Linux 7.0.0 Dell_Server_2600_4GBRAM_73GBHD_Dual_Dual_Core_CPU_1.8Ghz

      W9HU http://w9bbs.no-ip.org:8081

      PilinBPQ 6.0.3.32

      Raspbian-wheezy-7_Rpi_B_700MHz_256MBram_128GB-SD-class10

      N9LYA-5  IP 44.48.0.46

      JNOS 2.0j Debian Linux 6.0.6

      HP 3.4Ghz  2GB Ram 2TB Hard drive

      W9OTR-8 http://w9bbs.no-ip.org:8086  IP 44.48.0.153

      XR32 201d WINE/Debian Linux 6.0.6

      HP 3.4Ghz  2GB Ram 2TB Hard drive

      http://www.mitchellwx.com  wview 5.20.2

      http://www.n9lya.com

      http://www.hfskipnet.net

      http://www/indianapacketcouncil.com

      73 Jerry N9LYA

      HF Skipnet Coordinator

      HF Skipnet Midwest HUB

      ARRL Net Manager - Packet Indiana

      IP Coordinator

      Indiana Packet Coordinator

      Sysop N9LYA/K9BBS/W9BBS/W9OTR

      W9OTR Hoosier Amateur Radio Digital Society

      W9HU Hoosier Radio Society

    • abertheaume
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2013
        GM Jerry and Group members,

        I dont have a copy of Qboot. I used a program titled "Amp Winoff" during the days when I was running BPQ16 along with FBB under Win98. It was experiancing a memory leak of sorts. I had it running on a remote site that rebooted every 24 hours without problem. The program is very flexible in defining reboot conditions. You can find the freeware program at:

        http://ampsoft.net/utilities/WinOFF.php

        HTH, 73
        Art, N9ZZK

        > Looking for an old dos or win95 program called Qboot 1.70 or 2.00
        >
        > I think the zip file name is qt200.zip or similar I cannot find it online by
        > any means. I need to see if I can reboot my XP Machine every 6 hours or so
        > as I am trying to solve an issue with Winmor locking up and this will afford
        > me sometime to investigate and fix.
        >
        > I run 2 instances of winmor and winmor control on my XP machine while linBPQ
        > is linked by network cables and controls the radios.
        >

        > Thanks if any of you guys have a copy please send in a Private email..
        >

        > 73 Jerry N9LYA
        >
        > N9LYA/K9BBS <http://w9bbs.no-ip.org:8080/> http://w9bbs.no-ip.org:8080
        > K9BBS IP 44.48.0.161
        >
        > Linbpq 6.0.3.31 Debian Linux 7.0.0
        > Dell_Server_2600_4GBRAM_73GBHD_Dual_Dual_Core_CPU_1.8Ghz
        >

        > W9HU <http://w9bbs.no-ip.org:8081/> http://w9bbs.no-ip.org:8081
        >
        > PilinBPQ 6.0.3.32
        >
        > Raspbian-wheezy-7_Rpi_B_700MHz_256MBram_128GB-SD-class10
        >

        > N9LYA-5 IP 44.48.0.46
        >
        > JNOS 2.0j Debian Linux 6.0.6
        >
        > HP 3.4Ghz 2GB Ram 2TB Hard drive
        >

        > W9OTR-8 http://w9bbs.no-ip.org:8086 IP 44.48.0.153
        >
        > XR32 201d WINE/Debian Linux 6.0.6
        >
        > HP 3.4Ghz 2GB Ram 2TB Hard drive
        >

        > <http://www.mitchellwx.com/> http://www.mitchellwx.com wview 5.20.2
        >
        > <http://www.n9lya.com/> http://www.n9lya.com
        >
        > <http://www.hfskipnet.net/> http://www.hfskipnet.net
        >
        > <http://www/indianapacketcouncil.com> http://www/indianapacketcouncil.com
        >

        > 73 Jerry N9LYA
        >
        > HF Skipnet Coordinator
        >
        > HF Skipnet Midwest HUB
        >
        > ARRL Net Manager - Packet Indiana
        >
        > IP Coordinator
        >
        > Indiana Packet Coordinator
        >

        > Sysop N9LYA/K9BBS/W9BBS/W9OTR
        >

        > W9OTR Hoosier Amateur Radio Digital Society
        >
        > W9HU Hoosier Radio Society

      • Bill Vodall
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 1, 2013

          You want is to reboot a Windows box on a schedule?   Can't you use task manager to call the standard 'shutdown' cmd with the '/r' option?