RE: [BPQ32] Forwarding

    Message 1 of 37 , Sep 29 10:11 AM

      Harold,

      Is this on your MAC? There is a bug in MACBPQ which will prevent it forwarding using FBB binary. I won’t be able to compile a new version until I get back home. If you like, I could send you the source and you could try compiling it yourself.

      73, John

      Message 37 of 37 , Nov 18, 2013
        I am looking for hf pactor forward stations.
        Jim wu3v