Re: [BPQ32] aNDROID for BPQ Term TCP

  • james
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 29 6:51 AM
      Thank you John I am looking for a unit that will work for us.

      J Moore.

      Please excuse any typo's that my iPhone has generated.

      On Sep 29, 2013, at 9:38, "John Wiseman" <john.wiseman@...> wrote:

      There is no definitive list. There are several messages on the list from people that have it working. In fact (and I’m sure someone will correct me if I’m missed one) no one has reported having problems with the latest version.

      73, John G8BPQ

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 29 9:10 AM

        Works OK in my Google Nexus 7.

        73 DE Charles, N5PVL