Re: [BPQ32] Re: TermTCP for Andriod

  • Dave Webb
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 26, 2013
      To get the app installed, I forward the message with the link to my phone's e-mail address then click the link to install it. I did have to change permissions to allow it to be installed the first time I tried,  but now it updates automatically each time I click the link sent by John
      73
      Dave
      WB2HVF

      On 9/26/2013 8:43 AM, John Wiseman wrote:

      Correct. The Android TermTCP is not on Playstore. Download from

      73, John

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 29, 2013

        I’ve found a nasty problem with MACBPQ. Mail forwarding using the FBB binary protocol is unlikely to work to anything other than another MACBPQ system. I’m away from home at the moment, so won’t be able to fix it until I get back (probably in 10 days or so).

        Sorry!

        73, John

      • K7ILO
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 29, 2013

          Just saw this post John.

          Never mind that part of the email I sent you earlier.  LOL

          TTYL and let me know when you want me to test

          Harold

          K7ILO