RE: Re: [BPQ32] Re: TermTCP for Andriod

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 26, 2013
      Correct. The Android TermTCP is not on Playstore. Download from

      73, John

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 26, 2013
        To get the app installed, I forward the message with the link to my phone's e-mail address then click the link to install it. I did have to change permissions to allow it to be installed the first time I tried,  but now it updates automatically each time I click the link sent by John
        73
        Dave
        WB2HVF

        ------------------------------

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 29, 2013

          I’ve found a nasty problem with MACBPQ. Mail forwarding using the FBB binary protocol is unlikely to work to anything other than another MACBPQ system. I’m away from home at the moment, so won’t be able to fix it until I get back (probably in 10 days or so).

          Sorry!

          73, John

        • K7ILO
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 29, 2013

            Just saw this post John.

            Never mind that part of the email I sent you earlier.  LOL

            TTYL and let me know when you want me to test

            Harold

            K7ILO