Odp: Re: [BPQ32] Re: TermTCP for Andriod

  • Tomasz Stankiewicz
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 25, 2013
      Hello Jim et al,

      If I'm not mistaken, the only way to get BPQTermTCP.apk
      is by means of link provided by John.
      This is what I did.
      But, YMMV...

      Best regards.
      Tom - sp2lob

      ------------------------------

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 26, 2013
        Correct. The Android TermTCP is not on Playstore. Download from

        73, John

        wrote:

        >> **
        >>

        >> Hi
        John,

        >> Keyboards switch to numeric mode and the numbers
        appear at the upper row
        >> of keyboard, but when typing numbers nothing
        is shown on the input line, so
        >> typing is ignored. But all other
        characters from the numeric mode keyboard
        >> can be typed to the input
        line, just the numbers not.

        <john.wiseman@...> wrote:

        >> > Thanks for all
        the feedback.

        >> > For those that can't get it to
        accept numeric input, could you confirm
        >> > whether the keyboard
        won't switch to numeric mode. or if the numeric
        >> > keyboard
        appears, but what you type is ignored?

        Thanks,
        >> > John

      • Dave Webb
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 26, 2013
          To get the app installed, I forward the message with the link to my phone's e-mail address then click the link to install it. I did have to change permissions to allow it to be installed the first time I tried,  but now it updates automatically each time I click the link sent by John
          73
          Dave
          WB2HVF

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 29, 2013

            I’ve found a nasty problem with MACBPQ. Mail forwarding using the FBB binary protocol is unlikely to work to anything other than another MACBPQ system. I’m away from home at the moment, so won’t be able to fix it until I get back (probably in 10 days or so).

            Sorry!

            73, John

          • K7ILO
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 29, 2013

              Just saw this post John.

              Never mind that part of the email I sent you earlier.  LOL

              TTYL and let me know when you want me to test

              Harold

              K7ILO