RE: [BPQ32] TermTCP for Andriod

    Message 1 of 34 , Sep 24, 2013
      Ok, Dave. I'll look into it.

      John

      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of David Bird
      Sent: 24 September 2013 19:15
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [BPQ32] TermTCP for Andriod

      John,

      Like the changes especially font size selection.

      I notice there is no response or status reply when the terminal disconnects. In the Windows version, if I enter "Bye" to disconnect from the node, the terminal returns "***Disconnected" There is no similar response from the Android version, it disconnects, but no indication that it disconnected.

      I little thing but could be confusing.

      73, Dave
      WA7RYV

      Message 34 of 34 , Sep 25, 2013

        Greeting all.      I will appologize up front for this but. What is the exact name for this app on the android playstore ?     I am using a galaxy S4 and have searched, I thought for everything obvious. Such as bpqterm qnd tcpterm etc and cannot locate the app.

          Thank you for the help

           Jim Derrick
           N6FIR

        On Sep 12, 2013 11:59 AM, "oh5rm" <oh5rm@...> wrote:

        Hi John,

        Keyboards switch to numeric mode and the numbers appear at the upper row of keyboard, but when typing numbers nothing is shown on the input line, so typing is ignored. But all other characters from the numeric mode keyboard can be typed to the input line, just the numbers not.

        Jouko OH5RM