RE: [BPQ32] TermTCP for Andriod

    Message 1 of 34 , Sep 23, 2013
      Thanks to all who have reponded.

      I think the problem with font size is that modern devices have very high resolutions, so characters are correspondingly smaller. I'll see if I can find a way to change the font to suit the resolutuion.

      73, John

      Message 34 of 34 , Sep 25, 2013

        Greeting all.      I will appologize up front for this but. What is the exact name for this app on the android playstore ?     I am using a galaxy S4 and have searched, I thought for everything obvious. Such as bpqterm qnd tcpterm etc and cannot locate the app.

          Thank you for the help

           Jim Derrick
           N6FIR

        On Sep 12, 2013 11:59 AM, "oh5rm" <oh5rm@...> wrote:

        Hi John,

        Keyboards switch to numeric mode and the numbers appear at the upper row of keyboard, but when typing numbers nothing is shown on the input line, so typing is ignored. But all other characters from the numeric mode keyboard can be typed to the input line, just the numbers not.

        Jouko OH5RM