RE: [BPQ32] BPQ32 APRS Setup

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 22, 2013

      See if this helps:

      http://www.cantab.net/users/john.wiseman/Documents/APRSDigiGate.html

      Note the following:

      The code is enabled by adding an "APRSDIGI" section to BPQ32.cfg. There is a commented example below.

       Note that if you enable the APRSDIGI on a port, you should normally disable the normal BPQ32

      beacon and Digi functions on that port by setting DIGIFLAG=0 and omitting UNPROTO

      Are you able to make a terminal connection to a near by station, ea. TNC mail Box?

      If you still have problem get hold of me, I will help you out.

      73‘

      Mike N9PMO
      BPQ32 Group Moderator