RE: [BPQ32] Raspberry error

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 21, 2013
      Are you talking about LinBPQ (the Linux version of bpq32) or a HSMM-Mesh Node? - the reference to firewall and olsrd makes me think you have installed the latter.

      If you are setting up a mesh node, the user and password are set to pi

      If you are setting up LinBPQ I think you have the wrong instructions.