Raspberry error

  • g1gxb
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 20, 2013

      Tried to load BPQ32 on a Raspberry PI i.a.w the given instructions but with the following result:-

      [FAIL] startpar:  service(s) returned failure: firewall olsrd . . . failed

      Debian GNU / Linux 7 . 0 raspberrypi  tty 1

      Rasberrypi login:

      How can I login as I gave no username or password?

      Regards Keith G1GXB

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 21, 2013
        Are you talking about LinBPQ (the Linux version of bpq32) or a HSMM-Mesh Node? - the reference to firewall and olsrd makes me think you have installed the latter.

        If you are setting up a mesh node, the user and password are set to pi

        If you are setting up LinBPQ I think you have the wrong instructions.