RE: [BPQ32] New file uploaded to BPQ32

    Message 1 of 73 , Aug 9, 2008

      Hello ?

      Regarding Your notice of Weather Watcher Live BETA, please note, only the

      Weather Watcher I had downloaded Version 5.6.23c will work properly with the

      7.00 Series of all FBB Programs and APRS32 Bit.

      Singer Creative was nice enough to make several modifications to version 5.6.23

      By request of Karl KB8DM and Myself N9PMO,

      This is why it is named version C, older and newer versions do not work properly:

      1 Selective Severe Alerts did not work, you would receive all alerts available

      2 The export line length was shorten if one wanted to Export daily Weather

      Forecast  to your BBS.

      3 The latest BETA Release does not export Severe Alerts

      4 If running WW Live BETA in real-time mode 100% of your Processor will be used

      and guaranteed to lock your computer up.

      I wouldn’t have addressed this issue if I hadn’t tested any new versions, I did try

      The Live Version several weeks a go.

      You will note in my setup instructions (not to check the box, Check for new Version)

      On the general Tab of Weather Watcher.

      I haven’t had time to connect Singer Creations about the above problems.

      Message 73 of 73 , Feb 9, 2014
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the BPQ32
        group.

        File : /Introduction to BPQ32 Telnet Server Version 6.zip
        Uploaded by : n9pmo <mmelnik1@...>
        Description : BPQ32 Mail Server 1.4.58.1 Telnet Setup

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        n9pmo <mmelnik1@...>