TermTCP for Andriod - wishlist

  • Hannes Hanekom
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2013

      Hi John,

      I now use BPQTermtcp every day and it is my preferance from my Samsung tablet.

      Here are somethings I would like to add to the wishlist if I may:
      1) Add the version number to the program name or an about button under settings to display the current software version.
      2) have an option button to allow the user to have the onscreen keyboard displayed all the time. It currently drops away after hitting the send button which is annoying if you are sending a message of more than one line.
      3) have it available on google play at some stage.
      4) have customisable hotkeys, for the user to configure commands often used on their system. This could have an enableĀ  (display hotkeys) / disable (no hotkeys displayed) setting in the config menu.

      Thanks for a great software product!

      Regards

      Hannes
      ZL1LW