Re: [BPQ32] TermTCP for Andriod

  • IV3ONZ
    Message 1 of 34 , Sep 16, 2013
      Il 10/09/2013 13.26, John Wiseman ha scritto:

      The saga continues!

      I've borrowed my daughter's Nexus 7 (Andriod 4.3) and this verison works on that and my HTC phone (Andriod 2.3).

      Just to be clear, this program is designed to work with BPQ32/LinBPQ, connecting to the port defined in FBBPORT. It may work with other systems, but that isn't supported.

      73, John

      It works on my Galaxy S2 plus!

      Bye
      Andy

      --
      73 de Andy IV3ONZ

      web:  http://www.iv3onz.altervista.org
      APRS: http://iv3onz.no-ip.org:8080
      bbs:  iv3onz@...
            http://iv3onz.no-ip.org:8060
      wl2k: iv3onz@... - 144.725 MHz @ 1k2 Bd
      ampr: iv3onz.ampr.org 44.134.185.34
      Node: http://iv3onz.no-ip.org:8010
    • Jim Derrick
      Message 34 of 34 , Sep 25, 2013

        Greeting all.      I will appologize up front for this but. What is the exact name for this app on the android playstore ?     I am using a galaxy S4 and have searched, I thought for everything obvious. Such as bpqterm qnd tcpterm etc and cannot locate the app.

          Thank you for the help

           Jim Derrick
           N6FIR

        On Sep 12, 2013 11:59 AM, "oh5rm" <oh5rm@...> wrote:

        Hi John,

        Keyboards switch to numeric mode and the numbers appear at the upper row of keyboard, but when typing numbers nothing is shown on the input line, so typing is ignored. But all other characters from the numeric mode keyboard can be typed to the input line, just the numbers not.

        Jouko OH5RM