New BPQ vs 409c

  • Bill West
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2006
      Hello:

      I have a couple questions perhaps someone may know?

      1: Am running BPQ 409c on Win98 supporting FBB/JNOS/WINLINK - Is this
      newest beta version backwards/fully compatable with this version and
      able to be swapped out from the 409c?

      2: When getting incoming messages from another FBB board, I receive
      about 10-15 Packet Data "groups" (IE 2 messages or so) then always get
      one of the following:
      *** Protocol Error: Received Binary Frane is not Data (DT), not EOT (ET)
      *** Protocol Error: Message could not be uncompressed (CRC error)
      *** Checksum Error (Checksum of message is wrong)
      - Is BPQ 409c the place to start looking for a fix to this problem? or
      use an older version? or an buffer/port adjustment of some kind? or ??

      Thanks, for any clues someone may be able to direct me at.

      - Bill