Translate help user command in BPQ BBS

  • Waldek Waldek
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 14, 2013
      Hi,

      I am very happy that I can use BPQ on Raspberry PI to create local Node with BBS base on BPQ.
      BBS services in most cases is use  by local users an I would like translate help messages in BBS BPQ to
      my local users languages but I can not find where is it to possible. In web interface I can only translate
      welcome text and prompt. How to translate to own language help messages in BBS BPQ ?

      Regards
      Waldek
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 14, 2013
        Waldek.

        If file "help.txt" exists it will be used instead of the built in help file.

        Similarly you can create file "info.txt" to be send in response to the INFO command.

        73, John

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 14, 2013

          John,

          Thank you, now what name is the file for help commands  for CHAT Server ?

          73, Waldek sp2ong

          Od: John Wiseman <john.wiseman@...>
          Do: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
          Wysłane: 11:27 sobota, 2013-9-14
          Temat: RE: [BPQ32] Translate help user command in BPQ BBS

          Waldek.

          If file "help.txt" exists it will be used instead of the built in help file.

          Similarly you can create file "info.txt" to be send in response to the INFO command.

          Recent Activity:
          .