RE: [BPQ32] TermTCP for Andriod

    Message 1 of 34 , Sep 12, 2013
      Thanks, Dave.

      The legend on the return key should change to "Send" (or something similar - on one of my devices is shows an image of an envelope!) when the cursor is in the input box.I had considered adding a "Send" button to the top row, but had hoped to avoid it. It is beginning to look like it may be needed for some devices.

      Once I get all the basics working, I'll look into adding things like a monitor and multiple hosts.

      73, John

      Message 34 of 34 , Sep 25, 2013

        Greeting all.      I will appologize up front for this but. What is the exact name for this app on the android playstore ?     I am using a galaxy S4 and have searched, I thought for everything obvious. Such as bpqterm qnd tcpterm etc and cannot locate the app.

          Thank you for the help

           Jim Derrick
           N6FIR

        On Sep 12, 2013 11:59 AM, "oh5rm" <oh5rm@...> wrote:

        Hi John,

        Keyboards switch to numeric mode and the numbers appear at the upper row of keyboard, but when typing numbers nothing is shown on the input line, so typing is ignored. But all other characters from the numeric mode keyboard can be typed to the input line, just the numbers not.

        Jouko OH5RM