RE: [BPQ32] TermTCP for Andriod

    Message 1 of 34 , Sep 12, 2013
      Thanks for all the feedback.

      For those that can't get it to accept numeric input, could you confirm whether the keyboard won't switch to numeric mode. or if the numeric keyboard appears, but what you type is ignored?

      Thanks,
      John

    • Jim Derrick
      Message 34 of 34 , Sep 25, 2013

        Greeting all.      I will appologize up front for this but. What is the exact name for this app on the android playstore ?     I am using a galaxy S4 and have searched, I thought for everything obvious. Such as bpqterm qnd tcpterm etc and cannot locate the app.

          Thank you for the help

           Jim Derrick
           N6FIR

        On Sep 12, 2013 11:59 AM, "oh5rm" <oh5rm@...> wrote:

        Hi John,

        Keyboards switch to numeric mode and the numbers appear at the upper row of keyboard, but when typing numbers nothing is shown on the input line, so typing is ignored. But all other characters from the numeric mode keyboard can be typed to the input line, just the numbers not.

        Jouko OH5RM