Re: [BPQ32] TermTCP for Andriod

  • Joel Yates
    Message 1 of 34 , Sep 10, 2013

      Yes!!!, Good Job!!! This version works fine on my Samsung Galaxy S3 smartphone. I will try it on my Motorola tablet in a few minutes.
      ...73's...Joel N4JOA

      On Sep 10, 2013 9:27 AM, "John Wiseman" <john.wiseman@...> wrote:

      The saga continues!

      I've borrowed my daughter's Nexus 7 (Andriod 4.3) and this verison works on that and my HTC phone (Andriod 2.3).

      Just to be clear, this program is designed to work with BPQ32/LinBPQ, connecting to the port defined in FBBPORT. It may work with other systems, but that isn't supported.

      73, John

    • Jim Derrick
      Message 34 of 34 , Sep 25, 2013

        Greeting all.      I will appologize up front for this but. What is the exact name for this app on the android playstore ?     I am using a galaxy S4 and have searched, I thought for everything obvious. Such as bpqterm qnd tcpterm etc and cannot locate the app.

          Thank you for the help

           Jim Derrick
           N6FIR

        On Sep 12, 2013 11:59 AM, "oh5rm" <oh5rm@...> wrote:

        Hi John,

        Keyboards switch to numeric mode and the numbers appear at the upper row of keyboard, but when typing numbers nothing is shown on the input line, so typing is ignored. But all other characters from the numeric mode keyboard can be typed to the input line, just the numbers not.

        Jouko OH5RM