Re: [BPQ32] Accessing User Last Connect Date-Time Stamp Info

  • KG7AV
    Message 1 of 34 , Sep 10, 2013
      Thanks for the quick reply, John. I see the docs on the APIs, but not
      finding anything documenting the user datafile structure. Could you
      point me in the right direction so I can set about writing a widget?
      Many thanks / 73 Ray

      On 9/10/2013 6:23 AM, John Wiseman wrote:
      > Ray,
      >
      > At the moment you can't get a list of last connected dates - you can only
      > see them on the Manage Users screen. It swould be pretty simple to write a
      > program to read the user file and create the list.
      >
      > 73, John

    • Jim Derrick
      Message 34 of 34 , Sep 25, 2013

        Greeting all.      I will appologize up front for this but. What is the exact name for this app on the android playstore ?     I am using a galaxy S4 and have searched, I thought for everything obvious. Such as bpqterm qnd tcpterm etc and cannot locate the app.

          Thank you for the help

           Jim Derrick
           N6FIR

        On Sep 12, 2013 11:59 AM, "oh5rm" <oh5rm@...> wrote:

        Hi John,

        Keyboards switch to numeric mode and the numbers appear at the upper row of keyboard, but when typing numbers nothing is shown on the input line, so typing is ignored. But all other characters from the numeric mode keyboard can be typed to the input line, just the numbers not.

        Jouko OH5RM