Accessing User Last Connect Date-Time Stamp Info

  • kg7av
    Message 1 of 34 , Sep 9, 2013
      Constantly amazed by the flexibility of this software.  Looking for a way to identify users who have not logged in to the mail client within some policy-specified time limit.  I see the setting under Housekeeping for auto-deletion, which would work great for one node. The rub is I'm trying to coordinate this with two other nodes with independent user lists.   I see that each user record under Manage Users has a field holding Last Connect date-time stamp.  Perhaps an RTFM issue on my part, but looking for a way to generate a report that can get at that data.  Many thanks / Ray
    • Jim Derrick
      Message 34 of 34 , Sep 25, 2013

        Greeting all.      I will appologize up front for this but. What is the exact name for this app on the android playstore ?     I am using a galaxy S4 and have searched, I thought for everything obvious. Such as bpqterm qnd tcpterm etc and cannot locate the app.

          Thank you for the help

           Jim Derrick
           N6FIR

        On Sep 12, 2013 11:59 AM, "oh5rm" <oh5rm@...> wrote:

        Hi John,

        Keyboards switch to numeric mode and the numbers appear at the upper row of keyboard, but when typing numbers nothing is shown on the input line, so typing is ignored. But all other characters from the numeric mode keyboard can be typed to the input line, just the numbers not.

        Jouko OH5RM