RE: RE: RE: [BPQ32] Password

  • n6kzb
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 7 5:50 AM

      If a user has secure log in activated, it appears BPQ will not retrieve the mail since it has no way to negotiate the password. RMS Express, Airmail, and Paclink have the required routine for the password negotiation.

      As long as secure log in is not used, BPQ talking to the CMS works fine and obtains the email.

      If someone has a work a round great, otherwise just info for the group.

      --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, <bpq32@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Mike

      It has been some time since I used Winlink or any of the WL2K programs, I use the BPQ32 CMS Server (RMS)

      You can send/receive from the Mail Server (BBS) or use the CMS Server Application, (must be setup first)

      Mike N9PMO
      BPQ32 Group Moderator

      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 17, 2014
        How is the "PASSWORD" field in the "USERS" screen used?

        K.O.
        --

        K.O. Higgs
        n0kfq@...

        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 18, 2014

          For POP3 access.

          John

          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 18, 2014
            Thanks, John...
            K.O.
            On 2/18/2014 3:21 AM, John Wiseman wrote:

            For POP3 access.

            John